Tuesday, June 28, 2011

dont forget your suitcase at home, kids! Day 1 part 1

HEYYYY!
  So right now it is 10:25 AM central time. We just landed in the Salt Lake City airport in Utah!
  So, I'm puuuhh-retty angry right now because i just typed this ENTIRE thing on my laptop just to find out that you need to pay for wi-fi.
   I couldnt post while i was on the plane because you needed to pay for wi-fi (?). So here I am now at the free buisness-place-thing in teh hotel until i get to a hotel with legit wi-fi for my laptop.. I have a few pictures that I took while I was on the plane, btu I can't upload the pictures today because of the whole wi-fi issue, so ill post them tomorrow.
    okay, so i've only been here for about two hours, but the most amazing thing happened to me today. even more fascinating than mount rushmore or crazy horse. MY DAD LEFT HIS SUITCASE AT HOME!!! so we got to the airport, and i opened the trunk of the car, and i saw two suitcases when there was supposed to be three. so i was all like "dad....where's your suitcase? cause its not here." and he FLIPPED. lol i swear it was SOOOO funny. so there we are, in the parking lot of JFK airport, with my suitcase, my mom's, and nothing but the clothes on  my dads back. and i mean it. he only had three things:
1)the clothes he was wearing at the moment
2)his cell phone
3)the shoes he was wearing.
so obviously, he wasn't going to drive ALL the way back to our house, because our flight took off in less than an hour, and there was no way for him to get through security. so blah, blah, blah, we got on the plajne (without his stuff) (he looked homeless lol) and as soon as we checked in with the tour, we had to go to old navy to buy my dad some chep clothes to last him the next week. so what do you get from this long story? BE PREPARED and dont fly halfway across the country without your suitcase.
talk to you tonight!
---Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment